Yes, I do pots…and bowls and cups and trays and…
At the beginning of this year, I found myself exhausted from last year’s activities, trying too much too soon. A quick review found that I…
– juried and accepted into to ACGA-Association of Clay and Glass Artist of California
– 8 show/sales including the San Carlos Art & Wine Fair
– juried into 4 local exhibitions
So this year, I put the emergency breaks on and focus my attention to fine tuning my direction—asking myself “what makes my work unique and special”.
My son explained to the mothers of his friends that I stayed at home and “just do pots.” While this brought amusement and curiosity to the mothers, I wanted to be more than just “doing pots”.
This post is an unveiling for the fall/winter show season with what I have been working on to expand the offering and increase inventory. I featured a few samples this summer at the Palo Alto Clay and Glass Festival and it was well received. Since then, I’ve added more colors and refined the details.
Price point: $15 – $60
Complete offering will be shown at upcoming shows this month and November:
– Saturday, Oct. 24th. A Fair of the Arts. Notre Dame HS., San Jose, CA
– Sat.&Sun. Nov. 14-15, Art in Clay, Lucie Stern Community Center, Palo Alto, CA
Please see Events section for other listings to finish out the year.
PS. It’s time to start thinking about holiday gifts. Contact me for special orders.